Thank you for taking time to read through this week’s weekly wrap and keeping up to date with school happenings.
- A big thank you to the parents who helped out on school photo day last Tuesday, especially in the afternoon coordinating family photos. For those who missed out – photo make up day is set for Tuesday 25 August.
- Last week we posted a COVID-19 update. We really appreciate families and friends taking note of this information and acting accordingly. Please check in with the latest update.
- On another note, and one that rears its head from time to time, relates to traffic and parking around the school grounds. The local council has clear signage / road markings in relation to off-street parking. We respectfully ask families and friends to be extra mindful of adhering to the local parking rules and regulations. This is in the best interest of the safety for our students / families and local residents.
- This week would normally mark Book Week, which has been rescheduled for October – extra time to think about costumes.
- Next week, we begin the Footsteps Dance program – scheduled on Mondays for the remainder of the term.
- Father’s Day is just around the corner, stay tuned for information regarding this year’s Father’s Day Stall.
- Please note – there is no school closure in early September, however, a school closure has been scheduled for Friday 6th November – to be confirmed soon.
- Sports Day has been rescheduled for Thursday 5th November. Parent involvement will be determined by the advice from SA Health closer to the time.
- Lost property continues to build up – please check for any items that may have been misplaced.
- To support our planning for 2021, we would like students / families who will be not at Craigburn in 2021 to contact the school via phone 8270 4144 or email [email protected] This does not include any current Year 7 students. Thank you.
Best wishes to all for the week ahead.
Kind regards – Paul, Rob and Nicky.