To register your attendance at the Craigburn Primary School Sports Day on Thursday 5th November, please click on the registration link below and read the Conditions of Entry.
Conditions of Entry – COVID Safe Procedures
- Adult attendees must be a family member of an enrolled student.
- Only one adult family member permitted on school grounds at any one time.
- Adult attendees are required to check in at one of two main entrances – Murrays Hill Rd and Heath Lane.
- Upon arrival, adults are to show their printed ticket / barcode to gain entry to the school grounds.
- Adults are to practise socially distancing of a minimum 1.5m at all times.
- Please do not attend if feeling unwell.
- If needed, adults can swap over with another family adult outside of school grounds. The new adult must check in at the scorer’s table (grounds shed) upon entry to the school.
- Adults are required to pay attention to school signage, marked off areas and announcements throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the check in points.
- BYO food / drink / chairs.
- The canteen will operate for students as normal.
- Please direct any questions to the front office.
We look forward to a exciting and enjoyable day – may the best team win.