Dear OSHC Families,
Please see attached the December and January Vacation Care program.
The Vacation Care program does include excursions and incursions. Please be mindful that this is subject to change at short notice due to COVID-19 restrictions under the advice of Department for Education.
Families will be notified by Xplor messages, text and email if circumstances change.
OSHC will be closing at 5:00pm on Thursday 24th December.
If you wish to make a Vacation Care booking, please follow the steps below.
- Book through the Xplor app. Please make sure that when booking through the app that you select the Vacation Care session, if the Vacation care session is not available to be selected, the day is fully booked. We will not accept any bookings booked under BSC or ASC for the Vacation Care period.
- If a day is fully booked and you would like to go on a waitlist please contact OSHC staff
- Complete the consent form online – link on first page of program
- If you have selected the movie day please complete movie combo choice if you wish to purchase as an added extra.
- Cancellation with no charge will be accepted via email prior to
Week 1 & 2: (December) Vacation Care no later than 7:00am Monday 30th November 2020.
Weeks 3 & 4: (January) Vacation Care no later than 7:00am on Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
Cancellations after these dates and during Vacation Care will be charged in full.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Craigburn OSHC & Vacation care